Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4/NA

mystic_gc525
Looking for players to do quests, dungeons and casual play/exploration with. Bonus to have knowledge / interest in lore and at least a rough character backstory and willingness to play and communicate in character over the headset. Basically looking for folks who want to explore the world and quests together from the perspective of our characters.

I play a Redguard, Atmun Yzir, who's mother was a Breton Wyrd Sister, giving him a touch of the magical. He grew up with his Father however, a descendant of the first wave of Ra'Gada and one of the As'abah who roam the Northern Alki'r desert as outcasts from Reguard society. The As'abah are charged with keeping necromancy and dark influences at bay, a task thought of as defiling and loathsome to the magika-phobic Redguard. Atmun had a profound experience at his coming of age trial in the desert at age 15, that has lead him to travel and explore the lands of Tamriel ever since, (15 years to present time) to group with others who would join him in searching out and banishing the forces of malevolence and darkness from all of Tamriel!

More to come soon on his story, please share yours if you would like, and contact me in-game if you would like to play!

I'm currently LV22 in Stormhaven
PSN mysitc_gc525
PS4 NA
PSN: Mystic_gc525
Atmun Yzir - LVL 41 Templar Battle Mage
Roshan Solas - LVL 32 Dragon Knight Spell Sword
Theodastyr Arc'hantael LVL 10 Sorcerer Spell Sword