The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can´t continue main Covenant Questline in Alik´r between Tu’whacca’s Breath and Bergama

Kithain
Kithain
I have a VERY frustrating problem.

I use XBOX ONE.

I am level 34 Nighblade Breton who joined the Ash’abah.

I killed the three undead "bosses" at "Tu’whacca’s Throne", but now I´m stuck. The ashaba warrior who gave me the quest and who provided me with supporting warrior or healer only says "True honour needs not be mentioned" or something like that, but it seems the whole covenant questline ends there because no new quest or questmarker is given. I cycle through my active quests and I have only a potion-certification-quest lingering.
If there is something I missed at Tu’whacca’s Throne, there is no way for me to know as the quest named Tu’whacca’s Breath acts like it´s completed, but never gave me the next quest.

After doing some research I know I´m supposed to find a storekeeper mystic in Bergama, but she acts like usual and all I can do is shop from her.

• Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After I finished the Tu'whacca's Throne business, I just went on my way and explored around and did some other miscellaneous quests, and at some point somebody came running up to me and told me that Prince Azah was in another town and I should go find him. I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to work for everyone, but there does seem to be a delay between finishing Tu'whacca's Throne and going to the next Covenant quest.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a priest near the camp, you probably noticed a new quest icon on the way there he activates the next quest.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Kithain
    Kithain
    There is a priest near the camp, you probably noticed a new quest icon on the way there he activates the next quest.

Nope. Just an ashaban girl in the tent who asks if I´m a pilgrim and the one who supported me with npc and gave me the completed quest.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like the Tu'whacca's Throne side quest, not the story quest. The story quest is given by Throne Keeper Farvad, not the Ash'abah warrior. Have you completed the quests in Sentinel "Rise of the Dead" and "The Impervious Vault"?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Kithain
    Kithain
    Enodoc wrote: »
    That sounds like the Tu'whacca's Throne side quest, not the story quest. The story quest is given by Throne Keeper Farvad, not the Ash'abah warrior. Have you completed the quests in Sentinel "Rise of the Dead" and "The Impervious Vault"?

Yes, I have, both of them. I was told to go seek the help of the Ashaba when I did and when I found them I was forced to join them.
  • Kithain
    Kithain
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    After I finished the Tu'whacca's Throne business, I just went on my way and explored around and did some other miscellaneous quests, and at some point somebody came running up to me and told me that Prince Azah was in another town and I should go find him. I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to work for everyone, but there does seem to be a delay between finishing Tu'whacca's Throne and going to the next Covenant quest.

It´s been almost three weeks IRL now and several hours of running around in Alik´r and other places when I ran out of potential quests in the dessert. But no such luck, I´m afraid. =(
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kithain wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Yes, I have, both of them. I was told to go seek the help of the Ashaba when I did and when I found them I was forced to join them.
    Check your map icon for Tu'whacca's Throne; is it black or white? Similarly, check Bergama's icon. If you've already finished the story quest in Bergama, you won't get the pointer quest to go there from Tu'whacca's, so you'll have to go to Bergama directly to pick up the next story pointer there. Alternatively, if you can't find any pointer quests, the next story destination is Tava's Blessing, on the north coast.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Kithain
    Kithain
    Tu'whacca's Throne icon is black. Does that mean it is still unfinished? I have nothing more to do there.. =(
  • Kithain
    Kithain
    OK, after seeing some youtube walkthrough, I KNOW there is something corrupt with my game. Throne Keeper Farvad was supposed to meet with me near the western brazier. He did not, which is perhaps why I cannot open the door to Tu'whacca's Sanctum and finish the quest.

This of course does not explain why the questmarker is gone

Oh joy.
    Edited by Kithain on December 29, 2015 10:24AM
  • Kithain
    Kithain
    SOLVED! Or at least, I hope so.

After running around for several hours, Throne Keeper Farvad suddenly appeared. I have to light the braziers all over again.

Hopefully, he won´t bail out on me again.

Thanks for your help, everyone!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah well, having to do something again is better than not being able to do anything at all! Glad you found the solution :)