Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchanting Writ question

LindsC
LindsC
✭✭✭
Hi, I was wondering if I get to the max level of Enchanting do I need to use the v15-16 mats for the writ?
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not seen anything ask for V16 materials. The rewards would need to be upped a whole bunch.
  • Autkast
    Autkast
    If I recall correctly the writs only go up to Grand, so this should be VR5-7.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just being at level 50 won't make you use v15 runes for writs. But if you are 10/10 in Potency Improvement, you will. I thought that might be a problem, but between my hireling, loot, and writs, I have more than enough v15 runes to do these writs.

edit: The writs only ask for v15 runes, never v16.
    Edited by Ourorboros on December 15, 2015 8:33PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not the V16 glyphs, just the V15. You're going to need Rejera, and they drop frequently in Wrothgar.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. But it gives you a few back. So it's good.
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    To level up your enchanting fast, using v10 to v14 runes are enough, in my opinion. Get someone to make them for you to deconstruct. And you can do the same for the other person. No need to use v15 runes.
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.