The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Updated with info) DC to login/crashing randomly

Kenny_McCormick
Kenny_McCormick
✭✭✭
since i cant get an answer in that other post i thought id try and get a fresh perspective. so i randomly get booted to the login screen with no error at all. i also some times crash while im loading. sometimes after i get booted to login screen i cant log in and after about 2 attempts i then get an error.

i know that in the other post u said to send in a ticket..well that is impossible with constant DC. so is there any possible way you can post the possible help solutions from the tickets here in this post? that will help alot of us who are having this issue at a glance rather than waiting and not being able to play!

ty
Kenny.

Update: ok so i DCed to login without an error again i tried to login again and it hung..then tried after that and got a 304 error and somehow a double 103 ( 2 103 errors in same window)

so idk what is going on..the 103 error said it could'nt obtain server connection..didnt read what the 304 said
Edited by Kenny_McCormick on December 15, 2015 7:31PM
  • Kenny_McCormick
    Kenny_McCormick
    ✭✭✭
    so no help at all? no one will answer me after weeks of having this issue? I just also repaired my game and I'm still having this issue.