The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura’s Star Campaign Reset on PlayStation 4 NA Megaserver

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello everyone,

While working on a fix for the encounter in the Central Imperial Sewers, we unintentionally reset the Azura’s Star campaign on the PlayStation 4 North American Megaserver. Due to this error, all scores have been reset and no end of campaign rewards will be sent. We sympathize over the efforts you have spent to support your alliance in this campaign, and apologize for making you restart the fight.

In the meantime, we will continue to explore solutions to reset the Imperial Sewer encounter when it gets stuck until we are able to implement the fix in the next incremental patch. Once more, we sincerely apologize for the mistake and inconvenience.

Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to this error, all scores have been reset and no end of campaign rewards will be sent.

OUUUU DATS GONN' HURT THEM FEELS.
    gg wp ZOS

n1Yd44s.jpg
    'Chaos
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. wow.. sympathies... How many days in were they?
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Haha awesome
    Edited by found1779 on December 15, 2015 8:56PM
  • imdoink
    imdoink
    ✭✭
    When I went to sleep last night there were 8hours left in the 30 day campaign lol.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Darlgon wrote: »

Luckily, only a few hours. Also, just to clarify, when we said that "no rewards will be sent" it was for the hours that were lost; you will still receive the regular end of campaign rewards when the campaign officially ends.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • imdoink
    imdoink
    ✭✭
    Yayyyy I thought we lost the 29 days not a few hours into the new one.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

The AS PS4 NA campaign actually ended 8am EST 12/15. So the new season kicked off this morning, so thankfully not much time was lost.
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Wow
    Edited by found1779 on December 15, 2015 9:19PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So was this by design, a "Let's try this fix right after the campaign resets, so if anything goes wrong, it will produce minimal pain." Or were you just lucky that you goofed at a fortunate time? :-)
  • Tors
    Tors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    So was this by design, a "Let's try this fix right after the campaign resets, so if anything goes wrong, it will produce minimal pain." Or were you just lucky that you goofed at a fortunate time? :-)

Aye, good planning or amazing luck? (probably good planning I think)

Either way, nice to see Zos letting players know on a sticky on the official forums, hope this is a sign of things to come.
    Better late Than Pregnant....
    The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
    Decimation Elite - Raid Jester
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP was literally one second away from winning the campaign LOL THANKS ZOS!!!!!!
  • FatKidHatchets
    FatKidHatchets
    ✭✭✭
    Im just glad yall waited. It was a hard fought campaign coming down to a 15 point difference between 1st and 3rd.
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, very glad this didn't affect the campaign that ended yesterday. I am enjoying those rewards quite nicely.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • arcangel33420
    Damn! That's ok. I'll just start over. No big deal.
    Arcangel33420 Order of the Forsaken Leader
  • Göttermutter
    Göttermutter
    ✭✭
    destroying a server structure is all you can, this is no great deal and after all, that makes you more a Troll than me.
  • ȽσƦÐŞσƦѦ
    Just wondering... why is this still pinned?
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one old thread that is still pinned.. Must still be important after well over a year :wink:
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow talk about a throwback haha. I remember this day I was having so much fun :(