Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone help me please?

Oldmanlawlor
Oldmanlawlor
✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to begin the quest line for the imperial city, but I can't find where to start it. I'm in the imperial sewers, and the only wears here are bounty boards. Can anyone help direct me?

Best Answers

• Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure, but may be that you have to talk to NPC in your Cyrodiil faction base first which will direct you to the NPC in the sewers.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
    Answer ✓
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you enter Cyrodiil, speak to the Captain next to the general at the zone entrance where you pick up other PvP quests. This will give you the quest to find the entrance your alliance's base in the Imperial City sewers, and speak to the army representative and then the Drake of Blades there. (end of quest).
    Then, inside the base, there is a notice board (in the same room where you have both your factions entrance to the Sewers, and the exit back into Cyrodiil), where you can pick up mini quests to "explore" and establish a presence in each sector of the upper city. Pick up one of these, go to the room with ladders, take the ladder to the appropriate sector, and complete the quest. You will spot the Drake of Blades nearby (in the upper city), with a quest specific to that sector. I recommend you do most of those with a group of at least 4 people.
    Once you have completed the quests for all six upper city quests, there is an additional quest to explore in the Sewers, and go to the hidden Temple there. This can be done solo (but having a buddy helps).
    After the temple quest, you can get daily repeatable quests for the upper city sectors.
    Answer ✓
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you both. I was just going straight to the sewers.
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, there is no captain next to the generals at the pvp quest boards....
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oldmanlawlor, in the Cyrodiil entrance zone with the PvP quest boards, there are four seperate quest boards, and a general at a seperate table (who also gives out PvP quests). This general now has an assistant, a Captain, who will give you a quest to go to the Imperial City if you have not already done so (assuming you have access to the IC DLC). If the captain does not have a quest marker, the most likely reason is that you have already completed this quest.

Which faction are you playing? and Cyrodiil campaign? Also, PC or console, and EU or NA?
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on December 15, 2015 6:19PM
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dagger fall alliance, I am unsure of the campaign name. It's a 30 day campaign. Xbox Europe.

And there are two generals there, each had two pvp quests and there is noobe else there. A little bit away, there is a woman offering a quest about an elder scroll but pvp is not for me. But I'll do the quests for telwar stones.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok, for DC you start off at the Southern High Rock gate entrance to Cyrodiil.
    I'm on PC NA so can't help you directly (sorry). Recommend you try group with another DC person to make sure you go speak to the correct people. There is usually SOMEONE who has time to help out, especially if you are in a few guilds and can ask around there.