Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any tips for farming Agility Troph's?

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Getting those trophy's is a lot a lot slower than the other for some reason.

I can farm 60 shards + 60 ether in about an 1-1.5 hours but i'd get about 10 teeth in that time.

Any tips on where to farm them and what mobs have higher drop rate. Even if some mobs are more numerous and weaker that drop them and if i should focus on them instead.

It's so annoying trying to get a robust ring xD
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Be in AD for starts. It's right outside home camp.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monster teeth drop from Ogrims and Deadroths. There is a decent loop outside the EP base that you can farm them quite readily. As mentioned above, the loop just outside AD base has them as well but most farm that for Marks of the Legion as they are most prominent there. However, the AD loop offers the best trophy farming in general as it drops a good mix of everything. The Zombie loop on DC side is for the trophies you mentioned, but also a favorite grind spot for many as it is great for XP...large, easy to kill mobs.

Just be weary, if you are PS4 NA and not EP and I catch you slippin, I will gladly relieve you of your stones and do what I can to ruin your fun :p
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah drop rate is just lower. It's a long grind for robust jewelry
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be in AD for starts. It's right outside home camp.

Nah, clannfears only drop claws, and claw vault only has a chance of dropping necklaces. For rings you need monter teeth. There are ogrims and daedroths in some parts of EP and DC sewers... But imo its faster to farm willpower stuff, sell it and buy agility. Because drop rate on robust rings is beyond abysmal and you're not guaranteed to get a ring anyway.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got my last Robust Ring of Agility from the Monster Teeth Vault. The teeth drop off Daedroth. If you run a loop around the outer edge of the Arboretum there are a decent amount in there. It is still slower than bone shards and dark ether but the best area I have found.
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my last Robust Ring of Agility from the Monster Teeth Vault. The teeth drop off Daedroth. If you run a loop around the outer edge of the Arboretum there are a decent amount in there. It is still slower than bone shards and dark ether but the best area I have found.

Yeah i figured that was the main place, it's so slow though :(
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run the Temple district and farm the Grievous Twighlights. They drop as well and there are more of them than deadroths in Arboratum
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Run the Temple district and farm the Grievous Twighlights. They drop as well and there are more of them than deadroths in Arboratum

This is what I did and I recommend it, but I also supplemented by scanning the guild traders looking for people offloading teeth for cheap.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion