The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Scavenger Hunt image post player-made fun activity

runagate
runagate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Rules:

1) Find the location of the posted image in-game and post an image of your character according to the instructions of the poster (see my example)

2) Next you get to choose a location and post an image and instructions for the next leg of the scavenger hunt

3) Offer a weird prize for whomever posts the image first on your particular server (so 2 people can "win" - whoever posts first, and whoever posts first on your server as there's no way to offer a prize to someone on another server) and post what server you're on. Good prizes would be looted clothing from the justice system or other strange, semi-unique items people can show off.

I'll start:

Post an image of your character standing in the nest you see in the image with the lootable window open to show what you've found in the bag in the nest
I'm on PC NA, and I'll offer a choice of odd items such as a Lire and a Jaedi rune or a VR 10 Hammer of Anarxes and I can show you what odd things I have available in-game, and you can come back here and post an image of your character with their new item.

aexw1x.png