The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for friendly AD Guild

Spacemonkey
Spacemonkey
✭✭✭✭✭
So I figured it was about time -

I'm looking for a friendly guild to chat/rp/quest/pvp/pve - overall play - whatever fancies me when I do. I normally disregard any in-game 'spam' invite to guilds as to me chatting and getting to know 'guildies' is essential to a guild (so a generic in-game invite kinda just turns me off so do 'trading' guilds -seriously wtf?) I've never quite understood why Guilds in ESO seem so .... , the ones that normally seem cool are always the ones that are way too intense for the way I play (I'd get kicked out after a week , lol)

I'm looking for a guild that won't make me feel 'obligated' to play or do so in a certain way. I play a few hours a week, sometimes a lot more, sometimes a lot less, theres honestly no pattern. Sometimes I'm questing 'hard', other times I'm roaming around aimlessly sending fish to random people, other times I'm dabbling in PvP and getting my stamplar's ass handed to me. :P

So I guess I would be looking for a 'Casual' guild , lol. All play, no work.

If there are any of these mythical guilds out there - let me know who to contact in-game.
Edited by Spacemonkey on December 15, 2015 6:58PM