The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

UK player looking for Daggerfall guild.

Lifeshield
Lifeshield
✭✭
Long time Elder Scrolls fan, from the UK, having played all of them so far (Skyrim being my favourite), and experienced MMO player having played numerous MMO's on PC in the past, including ESO on the PC during beta and on the PS4 for a while when launched. Since migrated to the Xbox One. Running a Bosmer Nightblade that was created today. As an additional bonus I can play any race, including Imperial, within any alliance.

If you're recruiting post your details below. I am looking for a populated, social and active guild that has English speaking members. Having your own website and/or forum for communication and organisation is, to me, a distinct advantage.
Edited by Lifeshield on December 15, 2015 5:12PM
XBL: Unreal Warfare
Xbox One - EU Server
Selket Shadowdancer - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    We at British Mercenaries are exactly what you're looking for.

Guild is 100 strong with around 10-20 active players in chat. We mostly run daily undaunted pledges as a lot of our members main characters have Veteran rank main characters, we also run the 2 DLC's and are open to pretty much anything.

I'll send an ingame invite, join chat and see what you think :)
  • FeiXtea
    FeiXtea
    Alternatively, Daggerfall Royal Legion is also recruiting, we've recently started a second guild due to growing popularity. Regular dungeons, pvp, top crafters of all professions, in guild rank rewards for active players, weekly lottery and a bustling guild chat. We also have an alliance with kings legion for pvp based endeavours. 500+ strong with an active forum, head over to drl.boards.net to introduce yourself if you fancy joining up.