Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to complete quest "In the name of the King"

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
I am doing the quest "In the name of the King" and I have come to the part where I have to "aid the Morkul clan". The quest tracker simply says "aid the Morkul clan". The two other clans are completed.

Now I have a white mission circle in the Morkul stornhold but I don't know what to do? I cleared up the quarry for them and the Morkul leader accepted the kings invitation, but the quest won't update. I have logged out/in several times and completed other quests since, but still stuck :(

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some way I can complete the quest?
Edited by NewbieKenobi on December 15, 2015 1:06AM
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I thought that clearing the quarry and getting the chief to agree to accept the king's invitation was all you had to do for that one...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    Well, since I figure this one out I thought I'd should let someone know as I have seen others with this exact same problem.

The Chief is in his house, and in the dialogue he says to talk to his... wife-something. There is no quest marker on the chief, there is no quest marker on the wife...something. You have to find her by her name that he mentiones.

She will send you of to a location to perfeorm a task, when you return the quest will be complted towards recruite the chiefs.
    Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Hmm, I thought that clearing the quarry and getting the chief to agree to accept the king's invitation was all you had to do for that one...

You had to go to a cave, Morkul Decent and find the Morkul Forge. I guess it was a two-quest-journey. I thought the quarry would be enough too :)
    Xbox One | EU | SWE