Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fighting to Fifty - new guild recruiting - we are a "leveling guild"

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
We are starting a new guild concept, which we are calling a "leveling guild." "What the heck is a leveling guild??" you might ask. And you'd be right to do so!

Basically, we are looking to help our members level their characters and get the most out of ESO. Whether that means sharing tips, explaining things the game designers deemed fit to ignore explaining, or offering advice on armor and gear, we want the guild to be members helping members enjoy ESO.

We will soon be offering a members-only website, which will include general and leveling guides, offering insight and tips that the veteran founders have learned along the way. For example, did you know that if you hold R3 down when aiming at an enemy it will target lock? NOBODY KNOWS THIS, lol. Well...some vets. But if you're a new player, use target lock to focus on one enemy in a big fight.

We'll also be offering armor and gear services for member, as well as a lot of other cool stuff. So if you're a new or intermediate ESO player, request an invite. No guild fees, no guild bueaurcracy, open to all, friendly to all, just looking to make the game as fun as possible.
  • burnurbridges
    I would love to join your guild: psn is Burnurbridges
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added, thanks! We're just getting started since the officers are on vacation, but we are looking to add 75 through January and get some leveling activities up and running.

For those reading this, an example of a current guild service is that we will provide (if able) a two(ish) week supply of the foods you need to do your provisioning writs. Holding stacks of the six possible recipes at your level means you just take and immediately hand in your writ each day. And coming soon, we have an officer who's going to start organizing high-level "guided" dungeon tours for some mega-leveling.

We're looking to focus on some stuff other guilds don't do, to help newer players learn, engage and get the most from ESO.
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    We will soon be offering a members-only website, which will include general and leveling guides, offering insight and tips that the veteran founders have learned along the way. For example, did you know that if you hold R3 down when aiming at an enemy it will target lock? NOBODY KNOWS THIS, lol. Well...some vets. But if you're a new player, use target lock to focus on one enemy in a big fight.

I'm new to the PS4 version, but played ESO on Xbox One since it launched on consoles. I knew about this in August mistakenly...lol...

In this an Aldmeri-dominant Guild?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good question...yes, I should have pointed out that we are currently mostly all Aldmeri Dominion. We've only been "open" a week, so we haven't started any member activities yet, but hope to get that up and going after the holiday when we hope a lot of new players will leveling and playing.

If I get enough interest, I'm going to start Friday or Sunday PVP sessions in Cyrodiil. If a lot of lower level or Jew players get involved, I'll likely run a "troublemaker squad" - staying out of the head on head melees and wreaking havoc with defense, siege, gank, etc.
  • Shoarmabroodje86
    Shoarmabroodje86
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, my PSN is Shoarmabroodje86. I'm currently leveling my Khajit Stamina Nightblade, all my characters are on Aldmeri Dominion. My highest level character is a Vr1 High Elf Sorcerer (Vampire). So if anyone needs vamp bites i'm willing to give those for free as well.
    "When will they ever learn...? Those who do not bow down before me shall suffer my wrath!"
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoarm...invited. Welcome!
  • ravenwynd
    ravenwynd
    Soul Shriven
    hi im interested in joining. New player. PSN ravenwynd
  • Eeventyde
    Eeventyde
    New to ESO! i think I just reached level 11 today. Been looking for a guild to join and this one strikes me fancy!
    PSN: jendeelynn
    Dragonknight | DPS | Dark Elf
  • Overtone
    Overtone
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, my friend and I would like to join. Our Psn names are Tenbam and Mitokondrea
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last three posters sent invite, let me know if any issues. Thanks and welcome!
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭
    Added, thanks! We're just getting started since the officers are on vacation, but we are looking to add 75 through January and get some leveling activities up and running.

For those reading this, an example of a current guild service is that we will provide (if able) a two(ish) week supply of the foods you need to do your provisioning writs. Holding stacks of the six possible recipes at your level means you just take and immediately hand in your writ each day. And coming soon, we have an officer who's going to start organizing high-level "guided" dungeon tours for some mega-leveling.

We're looking to focus on some stuff other guilds don't do, to help newer players learn, engage and get the most from ESO.

Im not new to the game i have a vet 16 but id love to join

Add me: DEATHsquid
    Add me: DEATHquidox

I forgot which one it was sorry xD its one of those tho
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death quidox - can you email me in game or mssg via ps system? I couldn't locate an account with either of those two exact profile names when I tried to send the invite.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For example, did you know that if you hold R3 down when aiming at an enemy it will target lock? NOBODY KNOWS THIS, lol.
    Target lock has been around for more than 2 years now ...
    rolleyes.gif
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know target lock has been around (it was around when I started playing). But I don't remember the game ever explaining it, and no one uses it. If you group in the sewers and tell people, they're amazed. Then again,mtheyre also all high...anything usually amazes them, lol.
  • Hellbent02
    I wouldn't mind helping out. Psn is Hellbent02
  • Lukanthropos13
    Lukanthropos13
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO and looking to group and level. PSN - Lukanthropos13
    == Champion Rank 290 == (PS4/NA)
    Skala - Lvl 50 Stamina Sorceror- AD
    Loukas Aurelius - Lvl 50 Magicka Templar - AD
    Kalas - Lvl 50 Stamina Dragonknight - AD
    Ska'la - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - AD
    Skatah - Lvl 50 Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Ska'tah - Lvl 12 Stamina Sorceror - DC
    Skatah Aurelius - Lvl 6 Magicka Dragonknight - EP

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added last two entries. Thanks!
  • PurelySalty
    I would like to join. I'd love to group up and level. Psn: PurelySalty
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invited. PVP tutorial Friday night, 1/08 for players new to Cyrodiil and alliance war. Will check this thread and invite anyone who,want to attend. Will be covering Cyrodiil, pve there, alliance war leveling and skills and PVP play.
  • Bemetch
    Bemetch
    Psn bemetch
  • jazzcar99
    jazzcar99
    Soul Shriven
    As long as casual gamers are ok, I'd like an invite. Pretty busy, and don't know how much I would be online. Still have a lot to learn about game.

Psn GromnirBruhn
    Lvl 23 nb
  • JTreyK
    JTreyK
    I would like an invite please psn is Uncle-T-Ray
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last three invited, mssg me if any issues joining.

We are totally a casual guild. Mostly new players, just getting up and running. We'll be doing small activities that are about leveling and learning the game...then when members want hardcore PVP, trading, etc we have other guilds to refer them to for that.
  • MattBrotis
    Add me MattBrotis
  • avengd
    avengd
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. Trying to do dungeons with pugs through the group finder can be a real chore.

My psn is theharbinger29
  • Necrocircus1031
    I'll join I love helping players and it would be nice to play with other people for a change! Psn:NecroCircus
  • sudowilliam
    sudowilliam
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! I bought the game a few months ago, but haven't played yet because I have no friends to play with. Yesterday I created a Breton Sorcerer, it's lvl 6 now, and I would love to join some players to level up. I don't personally enjoy ESO's questing system, so I'd rather grind killing mobs and exploring.

My PSN: SudoWilliam

Thanks!
  • PlantersLogi
    PlantersLogi
    ✭✭
    psn Logisitcs
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last five added, welcome. Let me know if there are any issues w invite!
  • silentdeath714
    Silentdeath714