The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How to take down gates

Alec508
Alec508
✭✭✭
So last night me and a small group had some pretty funny experiences. Lol we went ALLL the way to DCs side of the map and decided we wanted something they had ;) . But we couldn't get past the god dam gate. We tried siege equipment , didn't work. So we ran ALLL the way back to our side, bought BATTERING RAMS. Ran ALLL the way back to the gate and guess what? They don't work either ! So we gave up. I was wondering what we need to do to open the gate ? Do we have to take over Rayles ? Or is there something we were missing. Anyways glad I was with some cool people because it ended up being more of a good laugh then frustrating
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You take the castle near the gate, the gate opens.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Alec508
    Alec508
    ✭✭✭
    You take the castle near the gate, the gate opens.

That's what we figured lol thanks man
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    Alec508 wrote: »
    So last night me and a small group had some pretty funny experiences. Lol we went ALLL the way to DCs side of the map and decided we wanted something they had ;) . But we couldn't get past the god dam gate. We tried siege equipment , didn't work. So we ran ALLL the way back to our side, bought BATTERING RAMS. Ran ALLL the way back to the gate and guess what? They don't work either ! So we gave up. I was wondering what we need to do to open the gate ? Do we have to take over Rayles ? Or is there something we were missing. Anyways glad I was with some cool people because it ended up being more of a good laugh then frustrating

If your after DC side you need to take Glademist then either Warden to open north gate or Rayles to open southern gate.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.