The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

players looking to roleplay in xbox one NA EP

CodoXD
CodoXD
Soul Shriven
my name is codo i am a legendary hero i am looking for other heros like my self to join me and fight side by side against any and all foes. me and my dragon guards are looking for players interested in Roleplay were we let you decide how you want to act you decide your fate in your life of eso and you decide were you want to rest in peace join me and my comrades and i can promise you glory, freedom, ETERNAL LIFE, whats out there is for us to take and is rightfully ours. plz i beg you join us. we want players to respect one another we except all lvs, races, and your very own backstory. we will offer each member a job for them to decide on and make them feel uniqe by asking them what they want to do to help the guild and the choice is there and theres alone not mine or anyone else's we let our members to have the freedom to play as they want and roleplay as who they want. my GT is codoXD or message me on this site thank you for your time.
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD
    yea im looking for one too
    Guild=Brotherhood of Merchants
    Gamertag=Kirito UD
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD
    so ya i know you ill join
    Guild=Brotherhood of Merchants
    Gamertag=Kirito UD
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD