The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Let us save vet malestrom arena

Powerpeach
I have just taken two days off work to do this arena and im furious with all the bugs and the fact you cant save your progress????

I just got to stage 9 after 6 hours and and all the visual had gone on my character i could not see when i was procced on crystal frags and could see NO beams,

I relogged for a second and it kicks me back to stormhaven and restarts the whole thing again.

actually scarp that it didnt start it again, it put me on normal mode even though it said Vet on my screen in social.

Its like you dont understand that people have a life i cant do this again now for a while as i wont get the time off.

FIX YOUR BUGS AND LET US SAVE PROGRESS ...... you can keep the difficulty but please help the people who have to work and gives us a break.

• Baconfat79
    Baconfat79
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many more "I can't beat vMA, so I'm going to rage on the forums" posts must we endure?
    Options
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconfat79 wrote: »
    How many more "I can't beat vMA, so I'm going to rage on the forums" posts must we endure?

The guy's got a point. If there's a task that takes several hours, you shouldn't be forced to go through it in one sitting. Let the guy save and have a break.

With regards to the bugs, people have a right to complain about those, like how the titan in Vaults of Madness keeps throwing me off with inaccurate red circles.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
    Options
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Baconfat79 wrote: »

MUCH MUCH MUCH MOAR!
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
    Options
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where's the "L2P" guy?
    Options
  • TotterTates
    TotterTates
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    Where's the "L2P" guy?

Soon.
    Cuppincakes
    • Imperial Dragonknight (Tank)
    • Pre-TG vMA Score: 459,636 [55:36, 0 Sigils, 0 Deaths] (Stamina)
    • Post-TG vMA Score: 537,328 [53:36, 0 Sigils, 0 Deaths] (Stamina)
    Bäby Spice
    • Altmer Sorc (DPS)
    Alisaeri
    • Dunmer Dragonknight (Healer/DPS)
    Church
    • Argonian Templar (Healer)
    Moon Moon
    • Khajiit Nightblade (DPS)

My Twitch Channel: TotterTanks
    Options
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    Where's the "L2P" guy?

Don't typically do this but since you asked for it how about.

L2P scrub. Anyway there's already a thread on this and zos said it wasn't really feasible soooo ya.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not tried Vet MSA yet because of the time commitment and lack of a save feature. Hard to play Dad and commit to something that may be a 10 hour endeavor for the first try. A save feature would be great.
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar