The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gods Of Schemes

Espionage-
Espionage-
✭✭✭
Anybody else had too wait more than 20 minutes waiting for the companions to turn up after when you meet Manniarico?
PS4 | DC |
  • Angel1ne
    Angel1ne
    Yes. They did not show up when I did the quest yesterday. I loggged out and in and there they were immediatly. I spawned at this place. I did the quest at the same time as a friend (we could talk to each other during the quest with the mic) and he had exactly the same issue and solved the problem the same way.
    Ps4 EU server AD VR 15
  • grnmtnboy74
    grnmtnboy74
    Soul Shriven
    Any other suggestions? It's been 4 days for me. I have waited for the 20 minutes, reloaded game several times and still they have not turned up. Definitely did not have this problem with 1st character.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any other suggestions? It's been 4 days for me. I have waited for the 20 minutes, reloaded game several times and still they have not turned up. Definitely did not have this problem with 1st character.

I was in the same situation, except I had the issue for nearly two weeks after having no trouble with my main doing the quest. I reloaded, relogged, and waited around multiple times. Whenever I relogged, I respawned outside the Harborage and had to go in again only to have the same issue.

Eventually when I relogged I spawned in the same room with the Companions standing before me, and I still don't know what I did differently that time to get it to work. My only advice is to keep trying! Apparently this is being fixed in the next major patch according to the support email I received.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • grnmtnboy74
    grnmtnboy74
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks.
  • grnmtnboy74
    grnmtnboy74
    Soul Shriven
    Ok after reloading again it happened as you said! Thanks again!
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok after reloading again it happened as you said! Thanks again!

Great! :)
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."