Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City campaign suggestion

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I have an idea for improving and streamlining Imperial City access. I know ZOS has implied that they would consider maybe, eventually, somehow adding PvP objectives to IC, but I want to toss a couple ideas around.

At current, whenever I want to go to IC and hope for some PvP, I have join a well-populated campaign, load screen, travel to the closest keep to IC we own, load screen, walk to IC entrance, load screen, walk to district ladder, load screen, and finally start to play around in IC. Not only does this process waste, 10-20 minutes, but it clogs and skews the queue and population balance for overworld Cyrodiil.

I propose treating IC as a sort of sub-campaign with its own queue to zone right in. Additionally, its population tally should be separate from the overworld campaign. Players would still select whether they want to zone into home or guest.

This way, if meaningful objectives are ever implemented, any associated banes/boons would be applied in the primary Cyrodiil campaign and the secondary IC campaign. More importantly, it would allow people faster access to busy campaigns like Haderus if the queue and population is not clogged with IC'ers.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you consider something like this.