The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

A call for AD (ps4)

Thefair2010
Thefair2010
Soul Shriven
Let's take over scourge. Nobody is in there anymore and now that Guan and his lackeys are gone we should be fine. We could easily tackle that, get emporer and push out EP
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got a guild i can join? I'll come
  • Thefair2010
    Thefair2010
    Soul Shriven
    Catblade wrote: »
    Got a guild i can join? I'll come

I'll make a guild. What's your psn?
  • solynar
    solynar
    We already took it over multiple times. Red doesn't show up until you flip emperor. When they do they bring 50 people. If you stop those, they bring 50 more. It's really boring, barely any pvp, and they don't have any skill.
    We moved to thorn blade instead
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    solynar wrote: »
    We already took it over multiple times. Red doesn't show up until you flip emperor. When they do they bring 50 people. If you stop those, they bring 50 more. It's really boring, barely any pvp, and they don't have any skill.
    We moved to thorn blade instead

This is true. Come to Thornblade!
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD guys, What time do you guys start the fun up on thornblade? When I went there to check things out no one was there, and I was sad panda 1.0
  • solynar
    solynar
    Usually some sporadic stuff throughout the day. Picks up in the evening a lot. Not enough AD to take too much over during the day time.
    Edited by solynar on December 11, 2015 6:38PM
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the butthurtedness of the reds in scourge......it gets comical in there, some of the most hilarious hate mail of all time...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."