Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GUILD LIST BUG

Gregory_Mordyval
Hello i am Guild Master of Night Brotherhood,

I'd like to ask if anyone solved or had some bug problem with GUILD LIST. Two of our players reported to me early this morning that they could not see any Guild in Guild list.

Anyone else have the same experience ? Pls help thank you.

Have a nice day guys
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this seems to be an ESO wide problem. It started today, 11th Dec. Very annoying bug.

1. Guild not appearing. Message saying not belonging to any guild. (Need to relog to rectify but continues to happen when logging in to a new character).
    2. Friend list not appearing. (same as above)
    3. Chat not appearing. Guild chat, whisper etc. (Require multiple tries before appearing)
    4. Guild store listing not appearing. (Require re-logging)
    5. Unable to list things to sell in guild store. (Same as above)

These happened to me and my guildies today as well as people in chatzone. Hope it will get fixed soon.

Ellie Blue (GM to Nirn Traders and The Spirit of Nirn)
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.