Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[DC] LF Active PvP Guild

KYNG
KYNG
✭✭✭
Need an active PvP guild.
Chose SoC since Azura is too laggy to play on PS4.

PSN: K-Y-N-G
Edited by KYNG on December 11, 2015 10:31AM
*Buys ESO*
*Plays ESO*
*Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    Bump, there must be DC pvp guilds who are active .
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

• KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are but as with PvP guilds on PC they tend to invite people that have played with them first. A silly circular situation (how do you play with them if you aren't in their guild?). Best thing to do is look for an organised group in your campaign and run with them and see if you can get a group invite. Then get in chat and show your skills. If you think you will fit in ask for a guild invite if not keep looking for another group.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    Thats terrible. Without text chat its hard enough to find a guild let alone be in the right place at the right time.

What are peak pvp times on PS4 NA?
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evenings US during the week. More people on all the time on the weekend. What time zone are you in?
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs