The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS Please check jewelry drops non-vet Maelstrom [BUG}

Sharkano
Sharkano
✭✭✭✭
I used to get jewelry fairly regularly in non-vet maelstrom. Now, in literally dozens of runs, one ring. Something has radically changed. Please advise if this is a bug or if you stealth nerfed jewelry drops to make them virtually non-existent. Thanks.
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    RNG brother she is a cruel mistress
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the arcane succession necklace after 4 runs or so, havent seen any other jewelry pieces after that.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • Sharkano
    Sharkano
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's RNG. There are 6 armor sets, which means 12 possible jewelry drops. I am not talking about getting the perfect piece of jewelry I need, but getting ANY jewelry. I would bet I have done more non-vet maelstrom runs than any player in the game. Jewelry used to drop fairly regularly, albeit not every particular piece I wanted. However, now it is almost impossible to get one of anything. Something happened.
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS seems to love to nerf jewelry drops inexplicably. Something is fishy and has always been with rings and drops.

I think they put some extra code in to make rings even more rare and that calculation really screws things up.
    Options