Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on the mission of rendering flames (bug perhaps)

IG_Symphonic
IG_Symphonic
Soul Shriven
I was playing and already at the part where i talk to mavos but once i talked to him the game logged me out. So I logged back in so that I can finish up the quest. Unfortunately I came back only to see that I cannot finish the quest because the options for talking to Mavos is gone. Which means I cannot continue.

I have already finished the objectives before this, all i need to do is talk to the man which will not let me do. So I am stuck on this map and quest.
What should I do?
  • IG_Symphonic
    IG_Symphonic
    Soul Shriven
    By the way there is no exit. on the compass on the top it tells me the objective is somewhere off the cliff. SO basically its telling me to jump off and die. XD I actually followed the marking and died.
  • Autkast
    Autkast
    Have you gotten this figured out yet? You may have to leave the area, there is an exit here ALLLL the way at the beginning, and speak to Mavos outside.
  • IG_Symphonic
    IG_Symphonic
    Soul Shriven
    Autkast wrote: »
    Have you gotten this figured out yet? You may have to leave the area, there is an exit here ALLLL the way at the beginning, and speak to Mavos outside.

Unfortunately I cannot leave the area so I contacted support a while back and they never got to fix it. So i just deleted the character :(. Thanks anyways