Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Temple Guild?

Bailer88
Bailer88
Soul Shriven
I know that Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild is on the horizon....but what about the Temple (was Tribunal Temple in Morrowind)?

Would be nice to have a resist and healer oriented skill line. Passives could be elemental resists or something. Would also be a great way to incorporate a group rez...or something that is slightly more than single target.
  • Ionan
    Ionan
    Yes it would. Guilds make this game fun and varied, and fit the lore.

I would especially like a line that was available to non vampires or werewolves, it would seem to balance out the lack of rewarding not taking one of those lines, and this guild would fit that theme. Even if not, the temple guild itself would make a fun addition, like you say to fit healers and perhaps people who wanted more sustain. (Which is also lacking)
    Edited by Ionan on March 10, 2016 10:44AM
  • Aidence
    Aidence
    ✭✭
    I would love one as well. Maybe the Imperial Cult instead of just the temple? Also, I agree with everything Ionan said.
    For a new dawn under Covenant rule!!!
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    I would love temple guilds too. I think maybe some developers have a problem with religion, because I can see that most of religion in ESO looks like christianity - no matter what name they have, and it is quite boring. But I love religion in Barbar Conan world.
    So maybe more interesting variation would be:
    1. shamanism - similar to native american indians, or other tribes, in ESO it would fit maybe to Nords - to the more native tribes and native tribes of Bretons/reachmen - so I can roleplay my nords/bretons like that :p
    2. mystic religions with temples - like in China - in ESO it would be khajits/argonians.
    3. underground dark religions, which are connected to Daedra in ESO, but without that dark
    atmosphere - mostly worshiped by Dunmer, but also a bit of religion of argonians. The inspiration for this would be old nations like Egypt or Peru.

I wish dungeons in Riverspire - Crypt of hearts or in Shadowfen would be connected to such dark religion and nasty bosses you would be scared of just to look at them...
    That love story and yodeling dryads really dissapointed me :(
    Edited by Mandragora on July 21, 2016 5:19PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!