Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Ebonheart Farming/Trading guild

Ponyboy9569
New guild created about 15 min ago with over 10 members, all active. We are dedicated to grouping. This means myself and officers, will send group invites to all online members, every time we are on. officer rank opens at first 50 members, and then every 25 members following, subject to change as guild develops. if you don't want a group invite, this is not a guild for you. members are encouraged to create groups within the guild and invite more members who are like us. If you like to group up and run imperial city, daily wrothgar world bosses, dailey IC and undaunted quests, pvp, trophy/material farming/trading and all that kind of fun stuff, then you are just like us and you have came to the right place. add me (Ponyboy9569) and send me a message for an invite. goal to hit 150 members by the end of next week. Stay gold
I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee
  • Ponyboy9569
    before guild was made, was running groups of 15-25 members daily, mostly just off my friends list. if your looking for an ctive guild here it is
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78
    Love to farm and sell.

Please invite sandy7883.
  • Ponyboy9569
    real sorry somehow i missed that post, ill add you today