The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] [NA] Come sell in Mournhold by joining Aldmeri Nation! - We also have an auction this weekend!

GoodFella146
GoodFella146
✭✭✭✭✭
What can I say about Aldmeri Nation that will convince you to join? Hmmm.

- We have a guild trader every week in Mournhold (the best selling area in the game), except on the very rare occasion we venture out to other top spots to recruit new people.

- We have been going strong for several months so you know we're not some flash in the pan.

- We often have promotions and raffles, like our current 50/50 raffle and an auction (where you may also sell if you message me) this weekend.

- We are a no non-sense, hardcore trading guild that is 100% interested in making gold for everyone.

- The guildmaster is on the game pretty much on as often as possible, and is devoted towards the guild's success.

I'm not sure what else you could want in a trading guild. If you'd like to join, message GoodFella146 on PSN (not here). Our weekly fee is 5k, but realistically anyone can make that back in no time. Just check our sales history!!
  • JetLife2985
    Add me! Jetlife2985
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add me! Jetlife2985

Sent. Please message me on PSN guys, I don't really check here. Thanks.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    PSN - SSlarg
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Devve777
    Devve777
    ✭✭
    psn: devve777

been trying to get in this trade guild for quite some time now
  • joebauer83b14a_ESO
    psn: Idahomafia

somebody invite me to this guild have lots to trade/sell
  • Oremus0205
    Psn: ejunger
    Thank you!
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Can i get an invite plz
    Psn is blairy087
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psn: jermtattoos
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please use our other thread. this 1 is out of date. (i would have simply updated it but wasn't allowed)