Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [EXTENDED] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Thorns in Our side quest - Cheydinhal, Bugged?

tunepunk
tunepunk
✭✭✭✭✭
This quest seems to be bugged. I can't seem to get the quest from the Quest giver, Vyctoria Girien. All other quests in the Cheydinhal are done except this one, and she does not give any other quests.

Anyone else noticed?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume that's the right quest-giver; Cheydinhal also has Sylvian Herius, but I don't know which quests each one gives. Is it possible that you have done enough quests today to hit the 'daily quest' limit? You can only do 50 dailies in one day. If not, perhaps you did the quest yesterday which was still part of the current 'day' cycle?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This quest has been locked for a while. Vyctoria Girien should be the quest giver for this quest and she has stopped to give any quests at all. Only the repeatable from Sylvian Herius are available.
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's still not giving me this quest. This is the last quest i have left to complete trophy.