Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with Leveling VR

JetLife2985
I haven't played since the release of the imperial city, and I was wondering what I should do not that I am back. I am VR one. How should i level? Thank you for your help.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you enjoy pvp, go to cyrodiil, if you enjoy pve, do cadwells silver / gold or go to orsinium (if you have the dlc), if you just want to level fast, find one of the grind spots in IC (if you have it), Cyrodiil caves or the cadwells silver / gold areas.
  • Xellos77
    Xellos77
    ✭✭✭
    Different players have their own ways of leveling. If into PvP, Cyrodiil can be lucrative in terms of XP. Other people will say pop an XP potion and go grind mobs. Personally, I just quest. It gets old going through the content over, and over (I have several VR characters that have gone through the EP content repeatedly). However, if wanting to make sure you get the skill points associated with completing certain quest lines, it's beneficial to just bite the bullet and quest-grind.

On the other hand, if uninterested in the extra skill points, go with whatever makes you happy in terms of XP gain.
    Ebonheart Pact/PS4/NA
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't mind grinding and have the DLC the public dungeons in Orsinium are a great place to get XP. There are always other people running through them if you want to group up. It is where I go with my vr16' when I want to grind some CP. I can earn 300k XP in a hour, running solo without psijiic ambrosia boost. The mobs respawn fast and as an additional benefit mobs and bosses drop Ancient Orc motifs.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Ponyboy9569
    If you happen to be an ebonheart ps4 NA player, which is highly unlikely, add me as a friend. i gained a vr yesterday and today without even trying. Just created a new guild dedicated to groups, so we just get a big ol' group together, run imperial sewers, do the imperial dailies and the world boss dailies and if you got time to stick around, your defs going to level. if your not NA PS4 ebonheart, feel free to try it yourself with your friends. even if your just going to run sewers all day, with a group good enough to knock down flag bosses nice and quick with minimal deaths, you can level for sure just doing that. Get about 1500 stones, return to base and let the group repair and deposit and bank/deconstruct, takes about 10 min, 5 with a determined group, and head back out. If you are on PS4 in a different alliance, add me as a friend anyways, and if i see you in the sewers say in aldemeri, i can message you, let you know we are coming in so we can either have a group fight, or avoid each other to not interrupt the grind/farm. Thats how i gain my levels anyways
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grinding. Pure and simple. I got my NB from VR1 to 16 in around 20 hours last week. All about knowing the spots and having someone grinding with you.

If you're DC you're laughing as there is awesome vet grind spots. Feel bad for people who have AD as gold. Once your v12 you have very limited grind spots.