Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

has blacksmith hireling been nerfed ?

Phranq
Phranq
✭✭✭
I recently maxed out my blacksmith skill at level 50, and put in the last skillpoint into the passives.. I used to get 5 ore per mail, but when I put in the last point in metal work I got first 1 mail with ten rubedite ore, then the next 2 mails had only one piece of ore..
Is this normal, or was there a stealth nerf with the last patch ?

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rubedite Ore varies between 1 and 10 pieces per mail. So, you have a chance to get more than normal, but you also have a chance to get just one. Also, I have gotten mails that have had both Rubedite Ore and Ingots. I don't think I have ever gotten more than one ingot per mail though. I also don't really remember getting anything else than 1 or 10 Rubedite Ores.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Rubedite Ore varies between 1 and 10 pieces per mail. So, you have a chance to get more than normal, but you also have a chance to get just one. Also, I have gotten mails that have had both Rubedite Ore and Ingots. I don't think I have ever gotten more than one ingot per mail though. I also don't really remember getting anything else than 1 or 10 Rubedite Ores.

This has been my exact experience as well.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion