Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrothgar - How does level scaling work?

Casdha
Casdha
✭✭✭✭✭
How does level scaling work in Wrothgar?

The reason I ask is that I have now taken my VR3 and My VR13 there and their stats remain the same as they are when standing in R'kwala but all of the mobs in Wrothgar show VR16 and have the same amount of health that they do when I play with my VR16 character.

Is the scaling hidden or is it just not working like I thought it was suppose to (scaled to your level)?
Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mobs in Wrothgar are always V16. Lower level characters are battle-leveled somehow to make them able to tackle them. Kind of like going to Cyrodiil where you can be level 10 fighting v14 mobs.
    The Moot Councillor
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When you go to Wrothgar without being VR15 or VR16 you are scaled to VR15. The lower your level is from VR15 though the more bonus stats you get as compensation.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on December 8, 2015 8:40PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • QuakeSocrates
    QuakeSocrates
    Soul Shriven
    I was in cryodill earlier today at veteran 10 the game scaled me to 15 and all the enemies I came across were vet 14. Explain that.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was in cryodill earlier today at veteran 10 the game scaled me to 15 and all the enemies I came across were vet 14. Explain that.

The cyro mobs are V14 always outside of IC. Your are scaled to V15.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Cyrodiil was around before the increase to VR16. Wrothgar was not.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • QuakeSocrates
    QuakeSocrates
    Soul Shriven
    So you guys are saying Cryodiil is the wrong place to level for me, unless I go to IC? If I go to wrothgar I'm still scaled to 15 but at least mobs are 16..is that my best bet?

Thanks~