The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Zenimax Support

Riiyuk
Riiyuk
Soul Shriven
The Support for ESO is terrible it truly is I purchased ESO plus to aid my scaly Argonian Dragon knight to only receive my 10% buffs Im still waiting for my crowns to arrive and its been five days contacting Zenimax seems to only hit a wall cause for one its Automated response and two when you reply like it says to if it hasn't been sorted in 24hrs seems to be a no go to. This had happened three times and all cases was unsolved the first time I purchased was fine then I could pay for a second month so I cancelled it via Xbox Support. Then when I returned to play it again after playing other games I had the spare money to renew my ESO plus for a second time which gave the issue I am ranting about I brought it a third time and same issue happens so I let those slip been as its was fairly new and Zenimax was having some issues with the game itself. But the fifth time on the 3/12 I buy it again to low and behold no crowns again I am starting to think Zenimax has stopped caring which I find a shame.
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    ^ All I want for Christmas is an answer from Zenimax regarding my issues..