The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel Elderbay - craglorn/belkarth trader - now recruiting - 500 members

noblientosta
Hello everyone,

At moment we own a guild trader in craglorn / belkarth.
Weekly member fee : 4k
All fees will be consumed for bids on a guild trader in a premium position. (not like in most other guild who want to earn gold for themselves)
Additionally our weekly fees are cheaper.

We are a pure tradeguild with the target to get a guild trader in a premium position all the time. We want to archiev that buy collecting 4k per week from every player in the guild so that we have money for a high bid on a guild trader in craglorn, one of the main citiys or orsinium. All the money will be consumed for the bids on the guild traders, so if it should happen that the bid is to low in one week it will be even stronger in the next. The 4k gold have to be paid each saturday.
If you want to get a permanent member you have the option to make a one time payment of 100k additionally will give you free access to the guild bank (for items). This of course eliminates the weekly contribution.
Help us to get and stay to full members as soon as possible to maintain the best possible trade flow.

Just post your PSN if you are interested in joining or send me a message on my PSN: El_Oinki
Happy playing and best regards :-)
Edited by noblientosta on December 9, 2015 8:08AM
  • noblientosta
    push
  • noblientosta
    push
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    psn: leepalmer95
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • noblientosta
    Invitation is out. Welcome to the Guild
  • Bocker
    Bocker
    psn bocker
  • mtk-
    mtk-
    Psn: mtk-82
  • noblientosta
    Invits are out.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil