The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Combat Information Mods

GreyRanger
GreyRanger
✭✭✭
I have been use Foundry Tactical Combat (FTC) for a while. I got interested in trying Circonian's Buff Tracker for the buff reapply alerts. That got me looking at the combat UI mods and I realized there are more choices than I had thought. I was wondering if anyone had tested any of these and what they had found:

AUI if you pair it with Srendarr buff tracker you get pretty much the FTC functionality (both of these are still being up dated)
LUI seems like it does the same things as FTC, but is still being updated
FTC the classic, but it has a heavy overhead and is not being updated any longer as far as I can tell

Circonian's Buff Tracker adds one new feature which is neat, the ability to set buff reapply alters, but does not track debuffs (DOT, taunt, etc.)

So has anyone done any testing on these or has observations on how well or poorly these addons have worked for you.
Thanks.