Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Nord Templar

Breidr
Breidr
Hi everyone,

I'm currently taking a break from my Nord DK and thinking about switching it up with some Templar action. The class can do anything, so it might be just the thing for me, as I want to ficus on one or two characters. I can do all content, so there is little need for alts. I really like that about this game.

With that said, things were a bit tough on my DK, but I did get through them. I want to do more research before I start leveling this character, so I thought I would start with the forums. I understand the value of having a skill from each line on my bar, but past that it's kind of a wash. Is there a leveling "build," or more rather an idea.

What should I bring with me?
What important mechanics should I learn for higher level content?
What is considered "beginner friendly" when it comes to this class?

There are a ton of questions I could ask, so you get the general idea. I know Nord isn't an "ideal" race, but it's what I want, so it's non negotiable! :p Aside from that, what tips do you have that might keep me from dying as much as my DK? :D