Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

IN NEED OF CRAFTING BUDDY PS4/EUROPE SERVER PSN: ferbatzer6

ferbatzer6
Hi guys I am at level 35. PSN: ferbatzer6 . I am looking for a crafting buddy for woodworking,provisioning,enchanting,clothing and alchemy. My alchemy level is 7, clothing is 14, enchanting is 14, provisioning is 11 and woodworking is 20. Lets help each other. May the Zenithar be with you my brothers.I hate isis and love beautiful chicks.
Edited by ferbatzer6 on December 5, 2015 1:42AM
Turkish Ps4/Eu
High Elf V16 Magicka Sorcerer(Flawless Conqueror)
High Elf V16 Magicka Knightblade
Redguard V16 Stamina Dragonknight
Khajiit Stamina Nightblade still in progress
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I can help you out if I can, we have a bunch of materials of various levels in our guild bank (Stinkhorn Ridge Hoppers) which you are welcome to use if you join, also happy to send you stuff from my bank to help get your skills up. I have woodworking, blacksmithing and clothing at 50, recently started provisioning which is up to about 40, and our guild leader James2908 does alchemy and enchanting so he can help you with those. I'll send you a guild invite when I get online later today.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • ferbatzer6
    Ok man. I really appreciated. Thank you so much. Its good to know that good guys like you around.and i am waiting for guild invitation. It will be really great.
    Edited by ferbatzer6 on December 5, 2015 7:27PM
    Turkish Ps4/Eu
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard! Let me know in game if there are any specific materials you need which we don't have in the guild bank (like ingots or wood as not sure which ones you are using at the mo) and I'll try to find you some.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Arathørn
    Arathørn
    Soul Shriven
    Nice to know others care about crafting as much as I do
  • ferbatzer6
    Yea men its really important i think crafting makes the difference
    Turkish Ps4/Eu