Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recommended Jewelry Sets? V13

zekeElite
zekeElite
✭✭
Hi guys,

Mgka sorc V13 here; So far I've been rocking random jewelry I find on my travels but I'd like to get a set now that I am reaching the upper vet ranges. So, how do I go about getting a set w/o spending a ton of time on it? Doesn't need to be anything special. Thanks guys!
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try three piece Syrabane's Grip (VR12, rings and light armor) with 2 piece Adroitness (v1-14, pendant and light armor), or 4 piece Healer's Habit (all jewelry + light armor). 4 or 5 piece Soulshine at VR10 is also good, if you're willing to put on a few heavy pieces. Sets list.

The common gearing pre-IC for vr14 was two Rings of Cyrodiil's Light and Pendant of Adroitness with a cloth piece, but at this point you'd have to personally contract a pvp'er to buy those rings for you, they're no longer commonly sold. They're also not cheap. If you're looking to spend gold, I wouldn't get those, I'd wait until I was able to wear Willpower arcane stuff. WP drops in any level of course, but most people who obtain it are vr16, and it scales to them.

If you don't like the suggestions I listed, take a look at the reference yourself, you may be able to build something that works for you.