Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR16 Monster Helms

Samphaa
Samphaa
✭✭✭
Hi guys, recently I've been running vr16 pledges with a vr9 healer, he a good player and we clear alot of the content rather easily. I've been helping him out with gear and what not and was going to start farming darkshade caverns for him to get a engine guardian helm. My question is would he actually get a helm drop in vr16, on a vr16 dungeon, playing as a vr9? I asked him if he's had any drops so far and he said no, he also said all the loot he picks up is scaled to his level. It doesn't seem right that he can be running vr16 dungeons as a vr9 with no chance at a helm scaled to the dungeons level.
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭

It will be his level.
  • Samphaa
    Samphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, thanks for the answer dude