The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One EU lag anyone else?

ZeFeZ
ZeFeZ
The game seems to be lagging so bad....
  • d3nbark3r
    d3nbark3r
    ✭✭✭
    Since the update that apparently improved load screen times I've experienced game breaking lag, most likely caused by the game rendering more of the game during play... instead of preloading.... so was hardly a fix -.-

Cyrodiil is just unplayable right now.
    If you like, have been inspired by or agree with the threads I start, please take your time to check an option at the bottom of the post, thanks! :') ;)
  • d3nbark3r
    d3nbark3r
    ✭✭✭
    Is no one getting back to anyone on this?1?

Since the latest patch the game in parts is seriously not even worth my time playing.

Refuse to do open world cyrodiil right now because it's an embarassment when you engage combat and die almost instantly because there is a delay in any ability use.

It's not so bad in Imperial City.... but to be honest it's not half as good killing players down there, most of the players are normally grinders or pve playes. The game just isn't competitive right now.
    If you like, have been inspired by or agree with the threads I start, please take your time to check an option at the bottom of the post, thanks! :') ;)