Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are dark anchors spawning?

StueyMac40
StueyMac40
✭✭
I've been lurking around Vulkhel Guard trying to find some dark anchors to try and drop some loot....can anyone tell me where they spawn please?
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • StueyMac40
    StueyMac40
    ✭✭
    Thanks mate...brilliant.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 3 Dolmens per zone*. There is a mechanic now that if you come up on one that has not triggered in a while, then it will pop the cultists out and start the show. So, unless you want to solo it, hang back until others show up. If you trigger the event, don't worry, they will BBQ themselves for about 15 minutes. If the dolmen does not trigger it is because it was just up a few minutes ago, and you can either wait about 5 to 10 minutes or go to the next dolmen in the zone. Once you figure out the sequence, you can pretty much run around the zone doing dolemns over and over again, which helps with getting those General Spawns.

Also, the loot you may be looking for really drops from Generals and you won't see those until Zone 2 and those are random spawns at that. The dolmen loot otherwise is usually a normal Green or Blue item and not part of a dropped set. The dropped set goodies come from defeating Generals.

*not counting the mini dolmens that drop in the wilderness randomly. They are referred to as mini dolmens as that is what they looked like at launch. Now they just look like a blue circle on the ground with two waves of mobs. They are still good for loot though. I don't think they show up until you are Level 7, at least they used to not show up until then.
    Edited by Nestor on December 3, 2015 6:18PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destinations addon from minion would show you
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destinations add on will show you most locations on map, quest givers , world bosses etc