The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stats Buff Glitch

DieterP
DieterP
✭✭
I'm sure everyone's aware of the major increased stats buff glitch that's going on right now. It's happened to me a few times now but I still have not been able to pin point exactly when and where it's happening. I was about to start vet maelstrom arena today and I had 7000 weapon damage and 6000 spell damage with about 30000 spell resist and 25000 physical resist with medium armour. I've seen damage buffs as high as 26000 now.
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    That would explain why the other day I logged on one of my characters was switching some skills and the soul super said it was doing nearly 70k damage on the tool tip at level 1. After engaging one mob it went back to the normal range though. I wondered if it had something to do with battle leveling in Wrothgar temporarily effecting a max level character.
    Options