Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bear Helmet?

d3nbark3r
d3nbark3r
✭✭✭
Apparently I can get my helmet upgraded to look like a bear helmet, how do I do this?

Thanks.
Edited by d3nbark3r on December 2, 2015 8:02PM
If you like, have been inspired by or agree with the threads I start, please take your time to check an option at the bottom of the post, thanks! :') ;)
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    if you are referring to the white polar bear hood on some players, it is a reward for finding all the treasures in the Orsinium museum.

Someone correct me if im wrong.
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe its not just a helmet but a whole costume (or could be a disguise, I'm not sure as I haven't even bought Orsinium yet)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a proud owner of said costume, you get this as a quest reward for Hero of Wrothgar achievement. The achievement is in your journal for details, but among others, you must do main quest, all delves, both public dungeons and all bosses. and 4/6 WB. Plus do 41? quests. May be a few other requirements. After you do them all, you get a quest marker, for a final museum item. 3 Bear costumes are the reward.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • wskill
    wskill
    ✭✭
    sorry for bumpy this thread but can i get that bear hat individually in any way in this game? Need it for my nord axer since hes modelled after my ultima online lumberjack axer who had a totem. (insiders know)

(the people who i saw with it def werent polarbears btw, they were hued)
    Edited by wskill on February 18, 2016 9:33PM
    server: EU. platform: PS4. psn: Calamaistr (empty FR will be deleted)

Wskill: Breton, as nb, bow, alchemy, tailor, woodsman. pec: hooded.
    -
    Ipos: Redguard, strm sor, mace & shield, enchanter. pec: beard and mohawk.
    -
    Friend: Altmer, siph nb, healstaff, sage. pec: slim.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wskill wrote: »
    sorry for bumpy this thread but can i get that bear hat individually in any way in this game?

You have to complete Wrothgar, well, the Hero of Wrothgar Achievement.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"