Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In need of an orsinium set chest rotation

Huxide
Huxide
✭✭
i've starting getting myself tanking gear so i could start playing as that role, and i decided ill go with 3 pariah jewlery since i lack in physical resist, so i grabbed the treasure hunter CP thingy and went into IC sewers and starting cracking every single chest i could find in the EP area (chose it due to rarely ever seeing anyone there, so more chests for me :3)..... either my luck is awful or im not trying to best method i could, anyone knows a possibly better way to get the set drops (besides the dailies which i always do)?
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bud, you need to go into Orsinium. The pariah set pieces drop there, not in IC. There are a few ways to get them. Chests in Orsinium sometimes drop them, there are dailys which you've stated you already do and then there is the Arena, completing a stage gives you a chest where you can acquire pieces as well.

When you do your dailys are you grouping with others to get all the bosses for the day? Some people still don't realize they can do this.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried praying to RNGeezus?

The rng grind sucks I know. I am working on Briarheart ATM and I'd rather be doing other things. I have a wonderful selection of other sets to decon though since crap traits are crap. Dailies and chest are where they drop though so pretty much have to farm them.

Good luck with a route. Also I think they only drop in the harder chests in case you are just doing easy chest.
    #notthathelpful
    #praisebeuntoRNGeezus
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Huxide
    Huxide
    ✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Bud, you need to go into Orsinium. The pariah set pieces drop there, not in IC. There are a few ways to get them. Chests in Orsinium sometimes drop them, there are dailys which you've stated you already do and then there is the Arena, completing a stage gives you a chest where you can acquire pieces as well.

When you do your dailys are you grouping with others to get all the bosses for the day? Some people still don't realize they can do this.

1. portal chests + trap chests (and rarely regular chests too) in IC actually do have a chance to drop those sets, and i found it more reliable than going to orsinium since everyone is in orsinium right now so chests are quite rarer to find there.....
    2. though it does seem like a good idea, i'd rather not do MSA till i have a full day to go through it till the end, reached stage 7 last time and had to quite because it was too late......
    3. yes, im aware of that, been doing all the world bosses with the daily for them each day