Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How is the state of the Xbox EU grouping system?

Swundead
Swundead
✭✭
Last day/evening I was playing ESO and tried for my life to get into the first dungeon The Banished Cells. After talking in area chat we got together a random group..but got our asses killed so we called it a GG. Later I used the grouping tool and suprise suprise, I got in one! ....Only to have people leave 1 second after joining.

Do anyone care about leveling dungeons in this game? Or is only the End Game content?...Or is it PvP that is pulling all the people? Cause if that is the case I am going full PvP when I get to that point.

Just to be clear. I am on the Xbox One on EU and I know that its not PC and there is a population difference. (( There must be right? ))
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you´re useless. Alone, a finger can´t grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."

Xbox One EU