The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Middle of Sewers Broken

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I helped encourage it but can we keep the thread on topic and about how ZOS need to fix IC after it being broken for a month rather than debating ganking and PvE Vs PvP. :persevere:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Lol who wants to take bets on how log it's going to take them fix their own old content .
    We have a fix internally for this and putting it through the paces before we push it to Live.

kek

bur
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I know I helped encourage it but can we keep the thread on topic and about how ZOS need to fix IC after it being broken for a month rather than debating ganking and PvE Vs PvP. :persevere:

"forum pvp"; very mechanic driven, lore/quest intensive, and has an integrated ranking system.

- Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

-safe zones added throughout open pvp areas (bottom of ladders)

Not the progress were hoping for in the only PVP DLC. It shouldnt have any safe zones. Perhaps short immunity on loading, but plopping in a safe zone is a bad way to go about it.

I will say that as long as ego-rich super maxed PvPers decide their idea of "having fun" is to steamroll lower level players over and over....in areas where there are PvE objectives... then there should be some sort of 'safe zone'.

It's no fun to be the victim of a bully.

Who then posts the video on youtube and crows about how awesome he is 'cause he can beat up on lesser skilled folks.

There should be safe zones to prevent people from feeling like a victim?

Lets be real, a lot of these people are not lower level at all, they are the same level as me, and generally, outnumber me. Anyone who gets crushed by the axe The Lord FENGRUSH is going to feel like a victim - the intensity can be too great for some to feel like the experience was a battle instead of a shakedown. However I dont see how this translates at all for a safe zone to be added to the environment.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not the progress were hoping for in the only PVP DLC. It shouldnt have any safe zones. Perhaps short immunity on loading, but plopping in a safe zone is a bad way to go about it.

I will say that as long as ego-rich super maxed PvPers decide their idea of "having fun" is to steamroll lower level players over and over....in areas where there are PvE objectives... then there should be some sort of 'safe zone'.

Who then posts the video on youtube and crows about how awesome he is 'cause he can beat up on lesser skilled folks.

But that's what the majority of PVPers screaming for 'open world PVP' want, they don't want fair fights they may lose!

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »

But that's what the majority of PVPers screaming for 'open world PVP' want, they don't want fair fights they may lose!

The same people asking for arenas dont want fair fights? I can only assume by your comments of 'dont want fair fights' you are referring to my choice to willingly fight groups of 10 by myself.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually a majority are calling for closed arenas because they're tired of zergs and bomb groups. As for killing low levels or PvE players I don't care, if you're in a PvP zone and you're not in my alliance you're fair game to me. I am not going to limit my chances of fights or rewards (AP, stones, mails) on some idea of honour.

I won't smack you, I won't chest beat or tbag, but I sure as hell will do my best to kill you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The same people asking for arenas dont want fair fights? I can only assume by your comments of 'dont want fair fights' you are referring to my choice to willingly fight groups of 10 by myself.

They would understand 1vx game play better if they tried it and embraced it's difficult learning curve. As an ex-zerger, its hard to find that individual pvp challenge without 1vx or 2vx.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Fusker
    Fusker
    ✭✭
    Safe zones in a designated PVP area, If Richard Garriott was dead, he'd be rolling in his grave.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing the middle of the sewers was good for is the triple stat runes off the boss.(Really need another place for those to drop that isn't PvE btw) There was some PvP before it was broken on occasion, but otherwise not much reason to travel there.

Most people can't solo well in the sewers because of the stupid restrictions. If you can't deal with the mobs down there, then what are you supposed to do when enemy players come around? This is a major part of the reason so many have left that zone to rot. Unless you can sneak down deep for PvP, it's tiresome and maddening to try and do it without a partner or group.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭

61812639.jpg