The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Huge resource pools

edorfeus
edorfeus
✭✭✭
Hi guys. I've seen videos of people who have over 40k one resource and about 20k other 2 resources, and I'm having a hard time stacking even 30k.
Can anyone explain how is this even possible to stack so much stats to have that much resources?
The only way I can think of is having all golden level armor with infused trait, but still it seems so unreal.
Edited by edorfeus on November 30, 2015 9:10PM
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorc imperial running food with lots of CP...
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a few things involved:
    • Undaunted Passive that gives +6% H/M/S if you are wearing one of each type of armor (heavy/medium/light)
    • Skills that gives a +X% bonus (like Structured Entropy)
    • Each Champion point used adds to H/M/S a little bit, The higher your stat pool the more bonus you get.
    • In Cyrodiil you get a +5000 Health bonus.
    • v15 Food gives you a large bonus. Using blue food gives you a noticeable increase to two stats over the purple food.
    • Racial passives add more +X% to H/M/S.

Combine all these on a high CP character and you can get some decent amounts.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly as above stated. I have 40k magicka with gear, an ability (innerlight) and CPs and food.

Cuz of Cyrodiil My health is 22, stamina is, however, not even 10k (but moot)

Oh and gold 16 glyphs can give 1k in a single resource pool
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes a lot (of CPs) to get over 30k magicka/stamina and over 20k health if you use food that does recovery as well.
    Edited by ThePonzzz on November 30, 2015 11:36PM
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If somebody has really 40k-20k-20k, besides all the possible % buffs as already posted here, he can also have used the tri-stat armor enchants from IC with the Hakeijo rune.
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That tri-stat glyph is relatively weak though in terms of numbers. Having 7 pieces with it wouldn't be that great.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    That tri-stat glyph is relatively weak though in terms of numbers. Having 7 pieces with it wouldn't be that great.

Having tristats on everything will provide you about 3-4k more ressources overall.