The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Console - DPS Test - Can you put out enough DPS for endgame content?

• Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will try to get my guild to do some runs on this, this weekend. I've been in groups as the tank but have not tested my personal guilds dps or my own.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see why the numbers would change unless the difficulty of the content changed after thieves' guild. If you could have the DPS results in the original post and complete endgame content, you'll still be able to compete it, only faster. You're talking pass-fail so just because you can get something done faster, doesn't mean you can't do it at all.

I believe these DPS tests are misleading anyway. In this one particular instance, yes, under the best of circumstances, you can complete the 'test' in X amount of time. However, there are so many variables that can change that number, be it boss mechanics, round mechanics (ala vMaelstrom), or just having a terrible healer or tank which require the DPS to worry more about self-heals and other protection or become a puddle.

The only change to end-game content was the new trial which is a beast for the best of the best. So if you're looking for what DPS is required to compete that content, I'm not sure a baseline exists at this time until people who have actually completed the trial start posting their statistics and it's not even released on console yet.
    Edited by Caff32 on March 17, 2016 3:40PM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn really wish I had a group to help me test me
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple different test runs, Bosmer, DK, using 2H for Major Brutality and then Molten Weapons with bow HA, Poison Injection, Arrow Barrage, and Caltrops for dps, I used Meteor as my Ult.

Mage CP were 83 into mighty and 47 into Bow Expert. 5 set Hundings rage, 3 set agility, 1 molag kena, 2 nights silence, sharpened bow. (This is not a great build for dps just an adaptation from my pvp build so I won't have to change many morphs or champion points.)

I used tri-stat food, my stats with food buff:

Magicka: 16160
    Health: 18853
    Stamina: 31024
    Magicka Recovery: 534
    Health Recovery: 321
    Stamina Recovery: 946
    Weapon dmg: 3001
    Weapon Crit: 50.8%

Took 136s which was lower than I hoped but really not as awful as it could be considering I didn't really change any morphs or CP from my pvp set or change from my pvp gear. Plus using HA primarily is weaker I believe. I plan on posting a couple more when I get the chance.

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/gameclip/f43fb316-3f3e-4bbb-bcd0-7d9201a36ad5?gamertag=Toc de Malsvii&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df

Edited by Toc de Malsvi on March 19, 2016 3:31AM
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »
    Tallowby wrote: »
    Stam templar 97seconds friends night blade 78 seconds. Im australian tho so he can do 14 attack to my 10 with my shiz ping rate

was nightblade stam or magicka?

Stam
    Ohh and even tho im aussie i can fo 76 secons on stamplar. And my friend got a 64 on stamblade

Redgaurd?
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nord stamina Nightblade. Did it in 85 seconds.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Nord stamina Nightblade. Did it in 85 seconds.

Full group buffs or?
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just took the test with a healer tank and no ultimate to start or group buffs. Dk dunmer did it in 95 secs. No monster helm and 300 odd cp. Getting under 80 secs will be a challenge.
    Edited by swirve on March 22, 2016 4:12PM
  • Twin_Snakes5
    Took the test last week on a Stam NB and did it in 78 seconds. 400 CP and with maelstrom weapons, 1 dagger 1 axe and bow all precise.
    V16 High Elf Magicka Dragonknight (Flawless Conquerer)
    V16 Wood Elf Staming Nightblade (Flawless Conquerer)
    V16 Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    V16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (Flawless Conquerer)

AD
    PSN : al__aslme
    PS4 NA
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    90 seconds on a stamblade first attempt. Not that good.
    Edited by MidnightBlue on April 2, 2016 1:02PM
  • pelennor_fields
    pelennor_fields
    ✭✭✭
    Breton templar - 501 cp - no group buffs - 65 seconds :hushed:
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Stam dk no group buffs 36k Stam 4100 wd wearing v15 hundings all agility and maelstrom axe and dagger running the shadow mundus. I got 55 seconds in currently trying to decrease my time cause I don't really know what's good for a Stam dk these days
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    Rjizzle09 wrote: »
    Stam dk no group buffs 36k Stam 4100 wd wearing v15 hundings all agility and maelstrom axe and dagger running the shadow mundus. I got 55 seconds in currently trying to decrease my time cause I don't really know what's good for a Stam dk these days

can we see videos?
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭

can we see videos?
    It's not that hard to get that low I have multiple plp that could vouch for me tho I run with KORE on NA server
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭

can we see videos?
    It's not that hard to get that low I have multiple plp that could vouch for me tho I run with KORE on NA server

I'll do another one and post tho I'm trying to get 49 seconds I just need to figure out how to yet two standards of might if I can or maybe just throw a meteor at the end? Idk
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt you'll be able to get two Standards. Why not a Dawnbreaker 2nd?
  • Samphaa
    Samphaa
    ✭✭✭

Probably about 4.6secs for bloodspawn with maelstrom weapons :wink:
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit nightblade stamina dual wield/bow 63 seconds is my current best time. That is without maelstrom weapons and not using ultimate. The only outside help i had was a healer without spc healing me, and a tank who only casted puncture and igneous weapons. (no warhorn, shards, etc.)
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested a lot of my guild this past week. Most hit numbers ranging from 70 to 80 for most which I was happy with. We used it to help people with their rotations and one guys knocked 25 seconds off his time just by weaving and applying his dots more consistenly.
    I scored 65 seconds on my magblade, but I'm capped on CP points and I have the maelstrom inferno staff :p
    Gear was 5 pc twice born
    2 pc kena all divines
    Thief and Shadow Mundus stones
    Sharpened Fire Staff from VMA
    3 pc arcane willpower + spell dmg enchants
    All 64 into magicka
    Edited by TARAFRAKA on May 30, 2016 11:29AM
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    90 seconds on a stamblade first attempt. Not that good.

What was your build?
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Samphaa wrote: »

Probably about 4.6secs for bloodspawn with maelstrom weapons :wink:

Can't tell if this is troll or not or you're saying I didn't get 55 secs? Lol I run with KORE on NA server ps4 they make you try out and are looking for sub 1 minute times on both magicka and stamina characters both times I tested 55 then 56 secs on my Stam dk Stam dk is really powerful with maelstrom weapons especially in db
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    How much physical resistance does the Bloodpsawn have exactly?
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    We do this with no ultimate or buffs. Simply, puncture/ele drain and molten weapons. I pulled 58s full kill on my stamplar first go, we have stam builds getting mid 45s. Again, no ultimates, spc, etc.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    The guys I run with do this with no outside buffs at all and Ultimate is permitted. Pierce armor from tank is the only outside influence. Everything else like dmg buffs, ele drain etc must come from the player taking the test.

65 seconds as a Stam DK bow/two handed.
    Edited by M_TeK_9 on July 9, 2016 11:10AM
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Ill have to upload a video of my rotations but alot of plp post dark brother hood are getting 50 and below now i got mine lowered to 42 seconds on my stam dk using 5 viper and 5 vicious ophidian. KORE(guild i run with) is now going to use the attro in aetherian archive as our dps test now since blood spawn is killed much to fast now. I think the benchmark for killing it to dps for the guild is about 115 or so. My friend mightyhus got 40 seconds flat on his stam dk usimg 5 vicious 5 twice born but eventually ill be usimg 5 viper and 5 morag tong when they fix the viper set
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's the problem for ZOS to make a training dummy to help players meter their DPS without tambourine dances?
  • icarium1888
    icarium1888
    Soul Shriven
    42 secs stam dk
    52 secs magplar
    AD faction
    Infected guild
    501 cp
    Sorry-breton magplar dps
    Kaminsod-khajiit stam dk
    Icariumthethird-imperial stamblade
    Donnybhoy-Altmer magblade
    Mercy-dunmer magik dk
    Apsalar-Khajiit stam sorc
    Anomander rake-khajiit stamblade
    no#1 vet mol score ps4 e.u
    no#1 vet aa score ps4 e.u
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka: 13786
    Health: 22124
    Stamina: 18394
    Magicka Recovery: 624
    Health Recovery: 553
    Stamina Recovery: 746
    Weapon dmg: 3789
    Weapon Crit: 35.1%

These is unbuffed, cant figure out how to get more sustained dps
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka: 13786
    Health: 22124
    Stamina: 18394
    Health Recovery: 553
    Stamina Recovery: 746
    Weapon dmg: 3789
    Weapon Crit: 35.1%

These is unbuffed, cant figure out how to get more sustained dps

It's bad when you can't even tell what type of DPS you are based on your stats. I'm guessing you're a stamina build based on weapon damage. Well the first thing is your max stam is really low even un buffed, you can sacrifice some of your health for stamina since you'll get another 5k health.
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After taking your advice, swapping out some gear for divines, robust jewellery and ability switch, my new stats are:

Magicka: 10662
    Health: 25856
    Stamina: 30271
    Health Recovery: 538
    Stamina Recovery: 1050
    Weapon dmg: 3187
    Weapon Crit: 36.6%

Cant be toooo bad, I have finished 8 of the 10 vet pledges (not vWGT or vICP) and normal maelstrom with my original stats, but yeah, feels much better sustaining dps output now.

Thanks again!
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on July 29, 2016 12:59PM