The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wrothgar quest list

BennyButton
BennyButton
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if such a thing exists to figure out which quests are not done? I have 38/40 quests done for the grand adventurer achievement, yet I have no idea where to look to find the last 2 quests needed (obviously there has to be more than 40 quests in wrothgar)
Edited by BennyButton on November 30, 2015 4:43AM
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This one did not make a list but a couple of quick ways to check
    a. Look at the DLC achievement and see if any delves were missed
    b. Done all the world bosses
    c. Done all the achievements for the the king

Was using an add-on to see what was all all outstanding. Not completed all of mine. Not sure if some of the achievements count against the quests eg relic hunter, world bosses (delve and normal)
    Edited by trav2609rwb17_ESO on November 30, 2015 10:26AM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think any sites have full quest lists yet; the database sites that I know of do not (ESOhead, ESO Life), and I would expect them to be first.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a thread showing the choice outcomes for quests in Wrothgar yet? I would like to know what happens with the choices in Those Truly Favored.
  • Miya808
    Miya808
    Soul Shriven
    As with Almakor, I was looking for some help with a quest (One Ugly Mug, to be specific) maybe it's time for a group for us to start putting our collective information together?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're slowly getting details up at UESP; obviously I'm biased, but that would be my suggested location for where to go to share info.
    UESP: ESO Wrothgar Quests
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp