The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How to leave Imperial City while in the districts? To both the faction base and straight to Cyrodiil

Tyrion87
Tyrion87
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The question as above. I know there is one entrance to imperial sewers in each district and while in the sewers I just need to reach my faction base. But until it happens, I am slayed several times by other players and lose all my TV stones which I wanted to deposit in the bank... So I would like to know, what is the fastest way to reach the bank while I am in the districts and, as well, how to quickly leave Imperial City and go straight to Cyrodiil. There are rally points of each faction where we revive but I noticed that they are inaccessible since all of them are at the upper level and there are no stairs leading to them. Is there any possibility to fast travel to the faction base (to the bank)? I lose all my TV because of that :neutral: thanks in advance to all good people who can help :smile:

Best Answer

• HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    Buy a sigil of imperial retreat. They cost 10k AP and they teleport you straight to your home base.
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
    Answer ✓
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buy a sigil of imperial retreat. They cost 10k AP and they teleport you straight to your home base.

But it's one-time use only, right? And where can I get this?
    So without it, there is no other option to quickly get to "safety"? Therefore I just need to get into the sewers through the entrance located in the district from which I have an access to the part of sewers closest to my faction base, or - in the worst scenario - I need to get killed by a mob and revive in the safe zone? I also saw another solution somewhere to simply change campaign (from home to guest) - does it even work?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

But it's one-time use only, right? And where can I get this?
    So without it, there is no other option to quickly get to "safety"? Therefore I just need to get into the sewers through the entrance located in the district from which I have an access to the part of sewers closest to my faction base, or - in the worst scenario - I need to get killed by a mob and revive in the safe zone? I also saw another solution somewhere to simply change campaign (from home to guest) - does it even work?

Exactly this yes.

The zones were designed around ways to add risk when moving to and from the base for PvP.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To go from the districts to the "outside world" you can:

1) enter the sewers
    2) run to you home base
    3) exit your home base to Cyrodiil
    4) transport from Cyrodiil home base to anywhere in the world

Before the loading screens were reduced that was like 30 IRL minutes.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best way:
    Enter your other Cyrodiil campaign (preferable an empty/no-queue one) - you will end up back in your home base with all your stones.

Other:
    Kill yourself - you loose 10% stones that way.
    * Cast 2-3 times Equilibrium and drink a ravage health potion (can be done in a couple of seconds hiding in a dark corner) or
    * Suicide on a mob (might take a little longer and you are out in the open risking some ganker tags you for 80% of your stones)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1-Do the dailies. That's what ... 5 bags of 200 stones each. Do not open the bags till you are standing in front of the banker.

2-find a zerg and tag along. Wearing 5 bits of Nights Silence means you can run while stealthed.

3-go back to the bank every time you hit 500 or so stones. Much easier on you when you aren't losing thousands.

4-Get magelight and work it up. This way you (and anyone grouped with you) can see people who are stealthed, and when (not if, when) you get attacked by someone cloaked you will only take 1/2 damage.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay folks, so my suspicions were confirmed and now I know what I wanted to know. Thank you all for your helpful responses!