The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

GoS vs about 50-60 AD. #Zazerg

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
In the spirit of the thread about which raid lead youd follow off the cliff? We answer that in the first 20 seconds.

This video is the answer to the claim that GoS cant fight AD outnumbered or that we have to zerg to win.

Enjoy the open field farm <3

23 v 60 from :20 - 5:50
12 v 30 from 5:51 - 6:52
7 v about 20 from 6:53 - 12:45
5 v 12-15 from 12:46 - end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OltsY1NbPJg
Edited by Rylana on November 29, 2015 5:01AM
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The 7 and 5 man group parts of this video were the best parts. Really nice fights, those two.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    @Rylana

Your after the Guild slayer Achievement I see.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 7 and 5 man group parts of this video were the best parts. Really nice fights, those two.

Oh sure, pick the two I am not in XD. But yeah, can only really make vids based on what people record. Fights like the last two happen all the time, its just no one is ever on to record them >=/ (stewie and indra are our main video makers, and they dont play as often as id like). I just post what they give me, since Indra doesnt have a forum account.

@Rylana

Your after the Guild slayer Achievement I see.

Blue video coming next, I hope. mwa haha

Edited by Rylana on November 29, 2015 8:16AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't watch after 30 seconds of nothing but salad shooter spam. TLDR.
    Meh...**** it..
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't watch after 30 seconds of nothing but salad shooter spam. TLDR.

On whos part? Ours or AD's because if you actually watch, we dont run as a ball nor do we rely on lolnado to do it all. Also note we were horribly outnumbered in this fight, they had two full raids and a bunch of pugs rolling around with them between two different points. We would wipe one, go back wipe the other, and have to go back to the first because they were rezzing while we were on the other raid.

We are a pretty diverse group actually. I mean it is from a stamblades perspective so I can see why he would be using some nado in there, but more than 3/4 of GoS run magicka builds currently.
    Edited by Rylana on November 29, 2015 8:35AM
  • Rust_in_Peace
    Rust_in_Peace
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had to mute it and put this on instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yawn...sorry, I'm just tired.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had to mute it and put this on instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q

Cant beat Joplin, (Scott), for anything pretty much. Good idea.

And.. sigh,.. apparently I don't run enough with GoS. :(
    Edited by Darlgon on November 29, 2015 2:25PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see that GOS is not balled up like some guilds do. Nice video overall, From the perspective of the person recording however, spamming one or two abilities and bouncing around as if you are unsure of what to attack next looks bad. Don't get me wrong I understand the meta that everyone is doing when it comes to ST and you are no less a player for doing it also.

When you see fights like that you want to show the success of the group, but at the same time you want to remember your audience will be watching your performance more than anyone else's, so use some dynamic cuts and fades. A fade tells the viewer that its the same fight, but you have moved from one action to another. Dips such as dip to black tell the viewer that the time line has changed, its like a change scene or a new fight. I would be careful with the music also. YouTube has a tendency to pull videos that are using copyrighted music without permission.

As I said before the video was good. It's great to see a guild working the field as a unit. It really doesn't matter if your guild group is 8 member or 24 member at this point because its the intended mechanic of the game. What the community is openly against is the Raid stacking. Anytime you get multiple faction raids that total more than 30 players in a spot the perception is zerging. Glad to see you are trying to dispel that perception.

HK got the same rap; we were accused of zerging and we were accused of night capping True Flame when no one was on to defend, not to mention some of the other ridicules. Now when I post videos our group size is under 20 and we do not cap anything. Our group runs around 12 members and only a couple nights out of the week. But even though we have altered how we run the EP on TF still cap the empty campaign when there is no opposition. The still bring 3x the numbers when AD only has a handful of players on. My guess is ZOS will do away with TF because its nothing more than a 30 day buff server for EP.
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5:51 TEAM TEMPLAR WITH BOW! <3
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I liked the 7 man fight... however, I consistently counted much lower enemy numbers than the ones gives by the OP.
    Edited by ToRelax on November 29, 2015 3:14PM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DON'T PUG.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish indra was on earlier that day there was so much better fights that i would have loved footage of. But those were still some pretty cool ones

Nice Vid Ry

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good fights, especially the ones with smaller groups. The 23 man fight was pretty boring and I didnt see 50-60 ads there tbh.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great fights as always GoS! Nothing I love more than running into 24 GoS vs. 24 VE in open field combat, wish your guys' playing time was more in line with ours. :(
    'Chaos
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great fights as always GoS! Nothing I love more than running into 24 GoS vs. 24 VE in open field combat, wish your guys' playing time was more in line with ours. :(

An oldie but a goodie (courtesy of Stewie) VE/LOM vs GoS on Axe of betharza back in I think august? I wish we had gotten that epic troll on video at the outpost last night. But I dont think anyone was recording, i been asking but no one has footage (even though we ultimately lost)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flsTVc2Ffm8
    Edited by Rylana on November 30, 2015 10:55PM
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

An oldie but a goodie (courtesy of Stewie) VE/LOM vs GoS on Axe of betharza back in I think august? I wish we had gotten that epic troll on video at the outpost last night. But I dont think anyone was recording, i been asking but no one has footage (even though we ultimately lost)

Just to *** on your parade, Vet Rank 16 wasn't even added yet in August, and Axe of Belharza wasn't added until Late September/Early October I believe. o:)

LOVE THE TURTLE
    Edited by Turtl3Lov3 on November 30, 2015 11:15PM
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭

That was recorded on Sep 23rd, 2015
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact
    Invictus , Teut Spindle Your Brindle Officer
    Stewie the Destroyer Imperial Templar Former Emperor of Haderus
    Stewie's Big Ole Johnson Khajiit Nightblade
    Ser Arthur Dayne Dark Elf Dragonknight Former Emperor of Chillrend and Haderus
    Stewie's Bank Slot High Elf Sorcerer

• MormondPayne_EP
    MormondPayne_EP
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dislike all of this zerging ***.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turtl3Lov3 wrote: »

Just to *** on your parade, Vet Rank 16 wasn't even added yet in August, and Axe of Belharza wasn't added until Late September/Early October I believe. o:)

LOVE THE TURTLE

-_____-

I SAID I THINK AUGUST, sheesh. >_> like 2-3 months ago. lemme be.

• Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭

-_____-

I SAID I THINK AUGUST, sheesh. >_> like 2-3 months ago. lemme be.

No. Learn to ESO. Then learn how to be a cool kid. Then you can quote me, you filthy scroob.
    7075582429_ed04b45ae1_b_d.jpg
    And yes, that's my crown of salt.
    LOVE THE TURTLE
    Edited by Turtl3Lov3 on December 1, 2015 12:55PM
  • Maim
    Maim
    ✭✭
    All I saw was you getting your AD portion to line up and die so you could ap farm the resource and couldn't watch anymore...
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maim wrote: »
    All I saw was you getting your AD portion to line up and die so you could ap farm the resource and couldn't watch anymore...

lolwut? AD portion? Are we entrees now?

Clearly those AD were known AD players that have no affiliation with GoS whatsoever. top kek
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana, this person has brought up a good point. After we killed those AD none of us waited at the resource for a tick.. all that AP faded away into nothingness :'(
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana, this person has brought up a good point. After we killed those AD none of us waited at the resource for a tick.. all that AP faded away into nothingness :'(

Poor AP :s

dont-cry-because-its-over-dr-suess-funeral-quote.jpg

LOVE THE TURTLE
    Edited by Turtl3Lov3 on December 2, 2015 4:42AM
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoyed the rock music choices and the small scale fights. The cliff jump brought back fond memories of doing the same following Kamikazii off cliffs.

The first large scale fight though I'm sure it was fun for you guys just looked like an EP train moving from one disorganised AD group to another.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chicken-little.jpg

Crap, sorry i got a little carried away with this. thought this was another ESO is dying thread.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oh god did I miss an epic troll?
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

63342592.jpg
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

We stealthed inside of the outpost, hidden in a corner, no one saw us, and while VE was repairing the door after flipping it, we dragonleap/det bombed all of you and almost got you completely. (was like 15 instakills) It was very lucky a good few of you had just gone outside onto the porch and were able to come back inside and get rezzes as we tried to flip the flags.

XD
    Edited by Rylana on December 3, 2015 6:14AM