The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dominion Diplomacy- Clean chat, PVE, unique ranking system. Aldmeri Dominion

Allenthehealer
Welcome to the thread! My goal is to create a guild with a ranking system that is unique and one that you would like to move up in. This guild will be mature and will not allow for cussing or foul jokes in chat. This will give everyone a friendly environment to play in and will allow you to play with kids and family nearby without worries of them hearing something that they shouldn’t. Listed below is our laws and general information for you to follow while you are in the guild. Please remember that this guild is focused on PVE content mostly, while I wouldn’t mind trading being implemented as we get more crafters added to our ranks! Please have fun and I hope to see you in Dominion Diplomacy soon! I have made a quick law guide right below for you to view, but please read more as it goes into a lot more detail as to the ranks and other fun information! Remember that you can join 5 guilds at once! Please leave your PSN below if you would like to join up!

1. No cussing or fouls jokes while in chat.
2. A microphone for voice chat is not mandatory but highly encouraged.
3. No asking for a promotion in rank, read the rules about ranks.
4. A warning will be issued to a player not following a law; the next offense will be removal.
5. Be active and form groups, invite others, and donate to the guild.
6. Have fun and make some friends.
7. No one other than Allen The Great will ever be allowed to withdraw gold from the guild bank.
8. Open to all levels.
9. Mature players only.
10. Be active and sell in our guild store, this is a great way for you to find items that you need and make a lot of gold!

The Supreme Laws and Provisions
Under the guidance and counseling of Akatosh, here are written on the three books the laws and provisions provided to and for the people of the Dominion. Having been under heavy and exhausted meditation for a period of ten years in the Cave of Remembrance, I your humble King hereby release to the people these laws and provisions. My thanks and love goes to both of the Councils for their leadership of the Dominion while I have been away and the commoner and to the noble my warmest gratitude for your patience while I have been away. I must esteem the Monks of Akatosh at my place of meditation for supplying me with food and drink. Their words of wisdom were more of a blessing to me than they will ever know. My heart goes out to my brother Normadus for giving his life along with the others at the battle for Wormwood Hill. The goblins now know what an army of the Dominion is capable of. With the slaying of their battle commander Piluter’okashe, they will no longer be a threat to this Dominion for many years to come. My eyes tear up with the thought of all of the peoples hard work building the Memorial to Wormwood Hill at Skywatch, blessed be the people of the Dominion forever. My physical and mental well-being is stronger than ever before. I will lead the Dominion with great loyalty and integrity until my dying die, blessed is the Dominion forever! These following Books are to be read and understood by all citizens of the Dominion. May all be united under Akatosh for the freedom of evil in Tamriel.

Edited by Allenthehealer on December 6, 2015 7:08PM
  • Allenthehealer
    Book of Absolutes
    These following laws are divine writings and therefore must and will be agreed to and followed by each soul under the Dominion, including the Allen The Great himself.
    1. The Dominion is a land of law and order. So therefore laws and punishment will be enforced.
    2. Commoner or noble has the right to put forth a written review of any law and to present that review to the Council of Law. The Council will have a period of seven days to send a written response to that party.
    3. All persons are entitled to the ability to acquire any rank within the Dominion as forth they comply and meet the requirements involved.
    4. No foul language is to be used within the Dominion. This is a request from Akatosh and therefore this law is protected.
    5. When a citizen agrees to the Laws and Provisions, they are fully held under oath to understand and comply with every law given henceforth.
    6. The only death punishment given in this Dominion is for a direct threat on Allen the Great.
    7. Be active within the dominion, we thrive because of your ability to defeat dungeons, have trade, and make new allies. Never stop helping to expand our Dominion through your hard work and dedication to the King.
    Edited by Allenthehealer on December 6, 2015 7:04PM
  • Allenthehealer
    Book of Ranks
    The following are rules and guidelines for each rank in the Dominion, follow these closely or be demoted swiftly. These ranks are in order from top to bottom in authority, as Allen The Great the supreme leader. Please note that you will start as Beggar and must move up through each rank in order. Council of Law is the highest hierarchy to achieve.

1. Council of Law: There will be no more than 5 members allowed in this rank. They are responsible for keeping law and order in the Dominion. They enforce laws and communicate with the Allen The Great closely with all matters of the guild. A person must be a member of the guild for no less than 3 months to be considered for this rank. This is the most trusted and most loyal of the ranks. It is your responsibility to make sure each member understands the laws.
    2. Council of War: This rank will be no more than 5 members. This rank will be in charge of making any dungeon events, PVP content, and general battle information. Players will look to you in order to get advice on battle techniques and when dungeon events will be held. This rank will be occupied by the strongest players in the Dominion. Great leadership skills will be needed in order for a member to maintain or obtain this rank.
    3. Scholar of Law: This rank is for people that have shown great dedication for the guild.
    4. Scholar of War: This rank is for people that are dungeon focused, PVP, and overall shows great knowledge in battle tactics.
    5. Noble: This rank is for people that are showing great promise in the guild. Being active in voice chat, forming groups, selling in the guild store, and donating to the bank are great ways to being promoted to this rank.
    6. Commoner: You are now an official member in the guild!
    7. Beggar: You are new to the guild. Show us that you want to be active in the guild and you will move up in rank.
    8. Crafters Society: This is a rank only for dedicated crafters in the guild. To achieve this rank you must have at least 2 crafting skills to 50. You must be active in selling and donating items within the guild. You must be a member of the guild for at least 2 months. You must show above average knowledge of crafting and be willing to help others that are learning.

Edited by Allenthehealer on December 6, 2015 10:05PM
  • Allenthehealer
    Saved.
    Edited by Allenthehealer on December 6, 2015 6:47PM
  • Allenthehealer
    Come say hello! We are looking to hit that 50 player mark soon!
  • roses1241
    roses1241
    Why not
    PSN is derekstark
    Edited by roses1241 on November 30, 2015 5:46AM
  • Helz
    Helz
    Looking to join
    Psn = xHELZxASSASSINx
  • Allenthehealer
    roses1241 wrote: »
    Why not
    PSN is derekstark

Invite has been sent. Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Allenthehealer
    Helz wrote: »
    Looking to join
    Psn = xHELZxASSASSINx

Invite is sent, welcome to the guild!
  • Allenthehealer
    20 members already! Dungeon groups already being formed. Please have a mic as this helps a lot.
  • Allenthehealer
    Looking to complete dungeons and chat with people? Come check us out! Please leave your PSN below! All levels are welcome.
  • Bdot101
    Bdot101
    Soul Shriven
    Sovereign-king invite please
  • shikako
    shikako
    I would like to join please. Thank you!
    PSN: Shikako211
  • Allenthehealer
    I'm at work right now sovereign-King and shikako211 but I will invite you both as soon as I can. Thanks and see you soon.
  • shikako
    shikako
    Thank you Allenthehealer!
  • Jefftah
    Jefftah
    Send me an invite please.

PSN: Jefftaah
  • Wugzz
    Wugzz
    PSN: Wuggzz i'd love an invite!
  • Allenthehealer
    All invites are sent, thanks everyone! We are almost at 50 members! Please don't be shy and join our chat channel!
  • Allenthehealer
    We are still in need of active members with mic's. Please leave your PSN below!!
  • Allenthehealer
    We are up to 54 members! We are looking for people that will be active in our voice chat, forming groups, selling and buying in the guild store!
  • bgrizzr
    bgrizzr
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite, have mic, I am active almost every day.
    PSN: BgrizzR
    Edited by bgrizzr on December 8, 2015 7:34AM
  • Allenthehealer
    75 members! We already have some really great people in the guild. We are running dungeons, lots of help with crafting also. A mic for voice chat is recommend. Join up now and be active in your community!
  • Allenthehealer
    87 members! Guild store is active, we have lots of crafters! Come learn, play, make friends, craft for each other, sell and buy! We are looking for people that will be active in the guild!
  • Luhx
    Luhx
    ✭✭
    Hey there! Id like to join; add TinoLaFlare.
    Currently playing ESO. Waiting for The Division to drop; think I might go back to playing CoD again.
  • JetLife2985
    Add me! Jetlife2985
  • Allenthehealer
    Invites have been sent Tinoflare and Jetlife2985! Welcome to the guild!
  • Duxes
    Duxes
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join! malamute_85
  • Allenthehealer
    I will send the invite later this afternoon Malamute_85!!
  • Allenthehealer
    Close to 100 members in 2 weeks!! We are looking for more active people to join up!!!!! Many crafters in the guild with great advice.
  • Allenthehealer
    Guild store is active, we have lots of crafters! Come learn, play, make friends, craft for each other, sell and buy! We are looking for people that will be active in the guild!
  • DubsNutz
    DubsNutz
    Invite me please PSN DubsNutz