The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

another Guild seeker

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
Hi

PC-EU
Lady Tertia V14 (just).
Dark Elf Sorceress. (Ebonheart pact)
MMO ignorant (never gamed before in 30 years of computing - now retired so thought I would try it!
Useless fighter but I try (and I can be very trying so my wife tells me)!
Enjoy questing but bored on my own all the time.
Have experimented with PvP (if that is what Cyrodil is called) - wow! and what an experience. Funeral cost sored the amount I was 'bumped off'.
Happy to help/assist lower levels and will follow complete quest so far as I am able or simply turn up for bosses/delves. Remember I am not that good myself but.....

Have two other 'characters :-
1: Zuti V2 Dragonknight Dual Wield. (Daggerfall)
2: Tertian - level 13 Kajitt Assassin - just starting out. (Daggerfall again 'cos I pressed the create without thinking)!!!!

I am looking for a Guild which welcomes 'newbies/ignorants'; will offer help in fights when I need it but will also use me for help when required; so I can go to Craglorn and Imperial City with a group avoiding being bumped off all the time; I can learn - most important; I am not really into Rules and Regs - I behave properly and trust those around me to do the same; I am not greedy and will happily donate 'loot' most of the time (I only keep it if it improves my armour or I can seel it)!

Sorry if this all sounds pompous and selfish but.........
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    OK! Forget it. 24 hrs and no reply says something!
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Pipelighter,

checkout our guild thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com If you are interested, message or mail in game when you are online and I would love to send you an invite.

Ellie
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I don't have a guild, am in DC anyway.
    I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your post and am please that there are other "older" gamers out there :smile:

Best of luck and see you in Cyrodiil!
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I don't have a guild, am in DC anyway.
    I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your post and am please that there are other "older" gamers out there :smile:

Best of luck and see you in Cyrodiil!

You are very welcome - I am glad I brought pleasure to some-one. If you are in game and wish to 'friend' just mail me (@pipelighter).
    We 'oldies' really should stick together.
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will say that most guild leaders / officers have their post boomarked and simply /bump/ every few days. Most simply dont bother looking at these boards for various reasons.

That being said - I can personally recommend:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/61079/alith-eu-pc-pve-social-casual-mature-guild-are-recruiting#latest

Very casual / noob / family friendly guild.

While I am not active there any more, I do have very fond memories of lovely people.

Bare in mind you will have to make a proper application and they will take time to review it.
    Very professional about it. So I would recommend making a good introduction.